Zaltbommel and Groningen, The Netherlands
To support our growth and strengthen our development team, we are looking for additional allround Developers. You are not afraid to work autonomously, and you enjoy working in a team. Together with your colleagues, you are able to deliver high-quality results. You enjoy variation and like to bring our products and services to the next level. You will work mostly in-house at our Merkator office.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a developer and are still looking to improve your skills.
- You have a thorough understanding of either or both JAVA or .NET C# languages
- You have experience with API-integrations and/or can build your own.
- You are familiar with AngularJS, HTML5, SQL, Angular 2+, Typescript…
- You are familiar with Docker, Jenkins, Github, Linux,…..
- Experience with GIS tools such as ArcGIS, FME, GeoServer, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial, OpenLayers, WMS, WFS is a big plus, but not required.
- Knowlwdge of BPMN would be nice.
About the job
- You can work in Agile/Scrum teams.
- You will be working on innovative projects at our office or at our customers
- You have the ambition to continuously professionalize our products and services.
- You work in a domain where we contribute to society with a geographical approach to the various challenges. That’s Cool!
What we offer
- Challenging projects, interesting customers and a strong team
- Opportunities to grow personally through education and events
- A growing organization with ambition and international options
- Competitive salary with all usual extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this job?
Convince us that you are the man or woman we are looking for. Send a strong motivation letter and CV to email@example.com