The Netherlands, Zaltbommel
You are able to analyse challenges and find chances in our market where Geo-ICT is adding vallue to different business processes. (Utilities, Government, Energie Transition, Critical Infrastructure, Managing public space, Asset management, Inspection, Drones, …) and you dare to ask critical questions to your team and the Customer. You will work with the Customer, designing and optimizing processes based on your understanding of the Customer needs. As a consultant, you don’t just execute but you add value, propose innovative solutions to answer the needs of the business.
- You are able to analyse challenges and propose innovative solutions.
- You have preferably a background in GIS or you are willing to learn more about this topic.
- You are a senior in your domain and have a track record in different projects.
- You have the ability to see “the big picture”
About the job
- Think in a team. You might have question, others might have too. Be there for your colleague.
- Problem solving. Questions enough, answers needed! That is how we create added value!
- GIS is a lot more than plotting maps. You are aware of that and eager to learn different components of a GIS workflow.
- Looking for new opportunities in a current setting. Nothing wrong with some well-argumented out of the box thinking.
- Follow up new trends in GIS and acknowledge their place in today’s GIS landscape.
What we offer
- Introduction in GIS-IT platforms of our major customers.
- Availability to design your own career path based on own profile, experience and company opportunities.
- A strong and experienced team, ready to support you.
- Availability to train and follow courses in different technical GIS software and tooling as well as architecture
- Competitive salary with all usual extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this job?
Convince us that you are the man or woman we are looking for. Send a strong motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org