You are able to analyse challenges in the Utility sector (Smart Grid, Mobile GIS, Augmented reality, data management, organizing intakes public domain …) and you dare to ask critical questions to your team and the Customer. You will work with the Customer, designing and optimizing processes based on your understanding of the Customer needs. As a consultant, you don’t just execute but you add value, propose innovative solutions to answer the needs of the business.
- You are able to analyse challenges and propose innovative solutions.
- You have a background in GIS or you are willing to learn more about this topic.
- You are familiar with SQL.
About the job
- Think in a team. You might have question, others might have too. Be there for your colleague.
- Problem solving. Questions enough, answers needed! That is how we create added value!
- GIS is a lot more than plotting maps. You are aware of that and eager to learn different components of a GIS workflow.
- Looking for new opportunities in a current setting. Nothing wrong with some well-argumented out of the box thinking.
- Follow up new trends in GIS and acknowledge their place in today’s GIS landscape.
What we offer
- Introduction in GIS-IT platforms of our major Belgian Utility players (Proximus, Telenet, Fluxys, Ores, …).
- All chances to grab GIS experience in a well spread product stack (ESRI, Intergraph, QGIS, Smallworld, Lattitude, Luciad, …)
- Availability to design your own career path based on own profile, experience and company opportunities.
- A strong and experienced team, ready to support you.
- Competitive salary with all usual extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this job?
Convince us that you are the man or woman we are looking for. Send a strong motivation letter and CV to email@example.com