Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
To support our growth and strengthen the project team, we are looking for an additional JAVA Developer. You are not afraid to work autonomously, and you enjoy working in a team. Together with your colleagues, you are able to deliver high-quality results. You enjoy variation and that’s why you combine back- and front-end development. You will work mostly in-house at our Merkator office.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a JAVA developer and are still looking to improve your skills.
- You have a thorough understanding of Java EE, Spring, Linux, Subversion, Github, Jenkins, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Docker, Netbeans, …
- You make sure that your solution is user-friendly and looks good.
- You have experience with API-integrations and/or can build your own.
- You are familiar with AngularJS, HTML5, …
- Experience with GIS tools such as GeoServer, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial, OpenLayers, WMS, WFS is a big plus, but not required.
About the job
- You can work in Agile/Scrum team.
- You think with your team. You might have question, others might have too. Be there for your colleague.
- You will be working on innovative projects at our office or at our customers
What we offer
- Challenging projects, interesting customers and a strong team
- Opportunities to grow personally through education and events
- A growing organization with international options
- Competitive salary with all usual extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this job?
Convince us that you are the man or woman we are looking for. Send a strong motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org