In order to serve the growing market in automation and software control of telecommunications infrastructure and services, Network Mining seeks to expand its sales and marketing in Belgium (Brussels). The pre-sales engineer position is the pivot between the sales and technical teams. He/she will manage the technical and product related stages of the pre-sales process, from lead to closure.
The following responsibilities are key to the position
- Lead the technical qualification of sales opportunities, in collaboration with the technical team.
- Provide technical and product related support and material to the sales managers and channels partners
- Take a leading role in offers and proposals to new and existing customers.
- Create and maintain the sales collateral, including demo software.
- Maintain awareness of relevant developments and initiatives in the industry.
The position reports into the sales & marketing director.
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- Master’s Degree
- Mid to Senior Level
What we offer
- Challenging and international projects within a strong technical team
- Opportunities to grow personally through education and events, including training.
- A minimum of internal processes and a maximum of creative/development work
- Competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Opportunities to relocate to the capital of Europe.
Interested in this job?
Contact Roland Leners (+32 497 48 98 66) for more information or to introduce yourself