Senior Project Manager
As a growing company, we started with small project teams and we were able to manage it perfectly. However, as we grow, our teams are expanding and the customer becomes more demanding. As an experienced Project Manager, you are able to clearly and efficiently communicate with the Customer and have strong leadership skills to guide your team.
- You have strong leadership skills
- You can communicate clearly and efficiently
- You work structured and you value a good planning
- You have experience in guiding IT projects, experience in GIS is a bonus
- You can handle stress and deliver good results
About the job
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum.
- You guide your team through the customers requests.
- You keep an eye on deadlines and budgets
- You can create or support in technical or functional analysis.
- You hold the end responsibility towards the customer.
- You can advice in presales-phase and budget estimations.
What we offer
- A strong team that has delivered excellent results in previous projects
- A unique project that started as a pilot, but will be able to grow internationally
- An innovating customer in the Utility sector
- Availability to design your own career path based on own profile, experience and company opportunities.
- Competitive salary with all usual extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this job?
Convince us that you are the man or woman we are looking for. Send a strong motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org